Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Welcome;)


Because of Who I Am LLC (BOWIA) is a company I founded in July 2018 that includes BowiaBrand products (a confident expression products company) and Khalade3 Publishing. Persevering through life’s ups and downs inspired me to start
BOWIA as a way to share empowering ideas. 
I believe despite my life experiences my spirit has not been broken in large
part because of who I am at the core. Each individual has “something” i
nside that keeps them going when life gets dark, but may have to
dig really deep to find it at times, and that is okay.
The idea for the name of the company came to me
over 13 years ago when life was pretty challenging.
At that time, I thought I’d one day write a book about my life experiences and
be able to celebrate how I made it through.
 I am happy to report that life has gotten so much  better since then. 😊🙌🏾

My plans have changed a bit and instead of writing one book I plan to self- publish
a series of Because Of Who I Am books with stories from people
detailing how they have been able to survive life’s challenges because of who they are.
 Each of the items sold in the BowiaBrand store contains a confident expression
I use to keep me motivated. 
BOWIA seeks to inspire individuals to be their authentic self, to find
their purpose and live life with confidence.  
BOWIA aims to make self-confidence the standard, not the exception.
Your support in this new journey is appreciated.
In Peace,
Deresha 
                         
Inspiration. Purpose. Confidence.





https://bowiabrand.com





1 comment:

  1. I believe you're going 2 do great things. Looking forward 2 what you have up next. Stay inspired!;)

    ReplyDelete